...Okay you should really get to writing something. Words are not going to just pour off your head, trust me. What is there left to write about anyway. Maybe it's just because my life isn't happening enough. Or maybe there is just too much crap filled inside your brain you can't just sort out stuff. You do know something is wrong. I mean, when was the last time you made a satisfactory decision for yourself? As far as i know, you worry more about weather to put a period or an exclamation at the end of your sentence before you can get to anything else. You're such a mess. You know, either way, the world isn't gonna end for you. Just keep going and be happy with whatever comes in your way; that's the key to contentment after all. If being happy was that easy, I would've been the happiest person alive on this planet. What do you want to do then? You sure as hell can not just sit here and decide what would be the perfect path to take for the rest of your life. I know I can get to whatever I want, but I just don't know what should I run after, and run away from. What if it wasn't the best for me? That doesn't matter. You're gonna get to whatever it is, AND you're going to be happy. Genuinely happy. You just need to give it a chance. And just go with it. I'm exhausted to the bone, thinking about what to do and what not to do. If everything just goes to shit for just making a single bad choice, I won't know how to fix it. You've been there, you've done it before, and here you are still standing. You need to shut down, keep calm and do something, SOMETHING.
Indecision is such a bitch. I swear.
Indecision is such a bitch. I swear.

1 comment:
hey! wht z ur title wanna tell??
its too symbolly!
Post a Comment