Sunday, February 19, 2012

Project '3 x 10' - Day 8: Non-sense.

From far away, even the Earth and the sky seem to meet at a single point, but they don't. We're way too ignorant about the far-fetched, and hope is the only thing we can rely on.
But I'm scared of the future, of the unexpected, of the unpredictable. I've hooked up so many people on hope, saying time will make things right, will heal all those hideous wounds, will bring the best for you in the end. But what if nothing turns out the way we want it to be? What if their lives turn into shit? I'll be the one guilty. I'll be the one who elevated their hopes way too high. What if they actually had to take initiative, do something, anything, to put things in order? I'll be the one who distracted them off their paths that they were actually supposed to be on. I'm confused. And there's noting I can do about it.
Maybe it's all about belief. Belief in the fact that God has plans for us. Plans that our minds cannot comprehend. Plans that are inescapable. Belief in the fact that there are some reasons behind everything that happens, and we just have to accept them without questioning. Belief in the fact that whatever happens, happens for good.
I believe that our thoughts can eventually influence the out comings. That everything we see, we perceive, has a consciousness. And that we constantly interact and influence each other, even though we might not know about it. If we concentrate all our belief on something, all these 'conscious' things might agree with us and actually help us. And we can actually change the direction things will head on; turning them the way we want them to go on. Mystic forces. Cool stuff.
This does not make sense at all.

Word Count: 303.

No comments:

Post a Comment