December 31st, 2011.
2:40 a.m.
Something isn’t right. I can feel it. So much lays ahead in
life for me. So. Much. And what have I been doing all along.
Nothing.
Right now, at this particular moment, I can perceive somehow
that something’s just out of order. Chaos. No, it’s nothing physical enough to
be known. It’s more like I’m losing it. Sands of time slipping out of my hand,
and landing among the endless array of water drops that’ll soon carry it somewhere,
really far away. Everyone does want to belong. But everyone does want to stand
out, to be known as an individual. You never know what the next moment might
bring for you. For right now is all I have. Enough spending time waiting for
that one, stupid moment. It’s a race. And I need to get my shit together. I
need to hurry up.
This doesn’t make sense.
None of it does.
2:58 a.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment