Life. Love. Relations. Questions. Solutions. People are impossible. They try to shape their life in odd ways, pulling things apart, until it breaks down. Why can't they just see that God has plans for them. Surprises that will mold their lives into wonderful patterns.
Love isn't simple enough how it used to be. We have transformed it in weird ways, complicated arrangements. People are together, telling each other how it's unbearable to live without their 'other half'. A couple of months and BOOM! They call their insensitivity 'letting go'. Materialistic beings, they lust about the physicality of the pure abstract feeling. They lie to themselves, to get accepted by this fake world. The promises, the vows, the pain, the ecstasy, the sorrow, the glee. Nothing's genuine anymore.
I have learned to expect the best from my life. Because I know I won't be dying alone. Life is the name of unknown, and I know that somewhere, someone is waiting for me too. Live it up, your life. And as I always say, never anticipate too much. You're probably going to end up with regrets. Believe me.
No comments:
Post a Comment