Thursday, June 9, 2011

In the end.

Death. Don't know anything about it, but it still scares me like nothing else does. I try reallly hard, but sometimes I just can't get the idea of everything coming to an end, off my mind. And that's one of the reasons I try to make the most out of every moment I live. And all I can do is to hope, that the end will be great, satisfying & fulfilling. Because after all, you never know...

" When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done,
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed.
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty,
Keep me in your memory.
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest...

-Linkin Park

2 comments:

Cutie Here said...

Ha! I like your post as i got an idea that even the end is not good but it would be better, great, satisfying and fulfilling! great bro great! =)

Sh@s said...

No one knows what it would be like so enjoy life as long as it lasts. Why waste it worrying and living in fear something that will put an end to everything. Enjoy every moment so that when it will finally come to you you can tell him that there is nothing that it can rob from you coz you lived your life to its fullest.

Post a Comment