Monday, July 26, 2010

A letter to Mr.Bloggie (private n confidential)...=P


Hello Mr.Bloggie,

How are u doing?I am fine and hope the same for u.I know you must be feeling awkward since I wrote such a confidential letter to you.Duhh!!...you know man!..the world's not good out there.There are creatures filled with hatred,envy and loathing,seeming to care for us,wearing masks of disguise and hiding their true faces behind them.I didn't mean to say that I'm the only goody-boy in town;but,seriously,sometimes I don't get it who to believe on and whom to trust...:( It's like being in a dark abyss,searching for a way to get out,but each time you try,you meet pitch black walls, and nothing else.

So thats why I needed someone badly with whom I can share all that's on my mind.Each and every thought,feeling,stupid ideas and lot more.I know that like those people out there,you're not going to break my trust and you are going to listen to what I want;no matter what the circumstances are.Though I am sure people are surely gonna talk behind our backs(ummmm....below..specifically..ok just drop it!),but you just don't worry;i'll take care of 'em!

Over a course of time,I'll update you regarding the stuff 'em doing.You know what,it just feels like starting all over again,with a new perspective,a better paradigm.Need to go now.Em a busy man,can't talk to you 24/7 jerk!

Btw,it was nice talking to you.Hope to see you soon.Aurevoir fella!

Regards,
the one n only,
me!

1 comment:

Shahan said...

Ahaan A Lame post :P .. With No Water ..:P
But Yea it's true .. When you feel like you're down and wanna share the thoughts that come out as a lava from the mind volcano ..Blogging is the best thing You can do ..

But it's quite a matter of degradation when noone comments on that blog..LOl ,,:P .. and you feel like noone hears you .. Understands you ..

And that's bad .. I mean just a word of encouragement can be uttered ..And is necessary for the beginners atleast ..

Well I still try to find some useful stuff from you ...And i hope you'll start thinking ..
Besto Luck for Your U.S tour ..:P
And Good Luck !
Cheeriao !

Post a Comment